Welcome to AImReply!
AImReply is owned and operated by Advance Solutions d.o.o.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under the responsibility and in charge of:
- Advance Solutions d.o.o.
(Hereinafter referred to as "AImReply").
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users helps us to effectively deliver our services, solutions and platform and to continuously improve the user experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us. You provide information when you register as a user, purchase a subscription, use the features available on the platform and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- E-mail address
- Any additional information related to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our platform.
AImReply will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the platform, you automatically provide us with the following information:
- Your IP address
- Referrer URLs
Payment Information: Your payment data will be processed by the payment processors available on this website, which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions (Transaction.cloud). AImReply reserves the right to contract any payment website available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the subscriptions.
Social Media: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social networks or services, where you can share your information. It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our platform.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Contact information: We may access some personal information about the user, such as name and email address, when the user or any third party communicates with us through our contact information. Personal information provided through our contact information is not stored on any AImReply server and will be stored on the respective server of our email service.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be retained for the time necessary to provide the functionalities available on the platform or until the user maintains the account on the platform or decides to close it or until AImReply closes and deletes the user's account. AImReply may retain personal data for a longer period provided that the user has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, AImReply may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period provided that this is required for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and our current services. We use personal information collected through our platform as described below:
- Provide the platform.
- User registration.
- Provide our solutions (AI-based email composing and reply to emails)
- Provide the subscriptions.
- Process subscription payments.
- Provide the functionalities of the platform.
- Understand and improve your experience using our platform.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content, products and services offered by AImReply and our partners.
- AImReply marketing purposes.
- Link or combine your information with other data we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
5. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
MaxMind: This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com. This is necessary to determine the country from which you are making your first login and to assign the nearest server to provide the highest possible speed for our service.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third party services to perform certain functions on our platform. Some of these functions and services are: Building and hosting the platform, processing payments (Transaction.cloud), performing tracking and analytics functions on the platform, sending emails, marketing services and search results.
Email marketing: We use the information provided by users to conduct marketing campaigns and send relevant information about our products and services. By registering as a user on the platform, you authorize us to use your information for email marketing. We will use third-party services and platform to perform email marketing, so we may share certain information with some of these third parties for the sole and exclusive purpose of sending our emails.
Protection of AImReply and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of AImReply, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Anonymous Information. AImReply uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website and platform. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the platform in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. AImReply follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once AImReply receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while AImReply strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and oppose certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others only apply in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectification, restriction, limitation and deletion: You may also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is kept and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: Where we process your data based on our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where necessary for legal reasons.
- Withdraw consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to lodge a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users may exercise all of these rights by contacting us via the contact information or contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the platform can exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - European Regulations), regarding the protection of children's personal information. We do not collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take immediate steps to delete that information.
10. THIRD PARTIES